Thursday, May 5, 2011

Can I Make This Look Like That?

These are some of my dream files. I got a lot of them from Design Sponge and LONNY magazine which has replaced Domino Magazine as my favourite design mag.  I didn't think I was going to post these on my blog when I collected them so I can't give credits or sources. But I promise to be more conscious about it from here on in. It will be interesting to see if we can acheive these fantasy looks on little to no budget. My last apartment that I lived in for 15 years was amazing but I never acheived what I dreamed of for the design. It was a rental, but when my neighbour moved in and put me to shame with what she did I swore this house would be different. We hope to do what we like because we like it not because we are thinking about resale. Although if it's done well I hope there is one of those famous Vancouver Bidding Wars when it's time to sell. It's a small house on a busier street so there is the danger of over improving and people want to put their own stamp on it. So we have to be careful.
Kid's room idea

Desk

Kid's Room

Kid's Room

Yellow

Yellow and Wallpaper

Love these poofs

Mirrors on either side of the fireplace

Subway tile and hexagonal tiles my favourite


Love the Ikea Dandelion Lamp

Mirrored wall 

Kitchen idea

Love this kitchen too

Green Velvet Padded Headboard

Black and White Stripes, the Nelson Saucer Lamp and the Green Velvet

Books, I like the idea of having them all in the same place

KItchen nook

Archways, Theatre Seats, The color of the walls and floor

My Favorite Sandwich Place Meat & Bread

Their Subway Tile and their Butcher Block

Great Bookcase and Storage

Colors and I love me some stripes

Bathroom tile idea

More Tiles I'd like

Please can I have these French Doors onto my deck?

Pavers and raised beds

No comments:

Post a Comment