Monday, July 4, 2011

Getting there.

I'm so tired I don't know what to write or if I do if I will make any sense. I'll just post some photos and update later.
We almost bought this house

We lost out to a Celebrity Yoga Instructor, this is what he did to it
Kitchen floor is in, waiting for baseboards





I think the mudroom is going to win most improved room in the house



Trying to hide Hoarking Spitting Man next door, not high enough but it does hide their ugly fence

Very important box



Redoing the Heating Vents. We're going to leave them natural.

The Blue Garden

Waiting for planting

Cleaning up the basement

What's Next?? Basement kitchen.

Clean up downstairs

Uphostery project and our Mod Chair. This is the bedroom downstairs, it will have new carpet and paint.

Where do I begin?

It's amazing how things pile up

The bathroom will be closed up, new floor and vanity, fresh paint and fixtures

Clean up, we still need to do the cupboards



Keaton's room


Bathroom

Our room

Livingroom

New fixture in the entry way



Heat register

We put one up in the hallway too


Remembering the torn linoleum and the paint splatters

Hallway redone with new floors trim and paint and lighting, waitng for the runner we ordered from Home Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment