Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happiest in Chandleer Land

Today we went to Lighting Warehouse in Richmond. There were a lot of lights that would look good in your Surrey McMansion. There were some little gems and some were fantastical and some just don't go with our house. I saw quite a few that I imagined would go with our friend's West Van house. We hoped we would fine parts for our free track lighting we got off Craig's list but they didn't have any. I figured the track lighting should be white to blend in with the ceiling but that's as far as I can go. I'm not sure how to place the lighting in the kitchen, we need task lighting and I'm afraid it's starting to feel beyond me. I need some hand holding by someone who's done this before. The other thing is lighting is also really expensive, 110% markup Peter says from his days at a lighting and plumbing store so even though they were "wholesale prices" still outrageous.


Weird Star Trek lighting

Sparkly

Chandleers galore

Can I have this one?

Swarovski



I loved this one but not the price

AGH! Nipple Lights!


For my friend Scott's house

1 comment:

  1. Is it okay to post part of this on my website basically post a hyperlink to this webpage?
    online plumbing store

    ReplyDelete